Escape The Pyramid !
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
The Ludum Dare #36 just finished and here is my contribution ! This is my first time so please be nice with me.
The game has been created with Godot Engine v2.1 and everything is by me (art, sounds, music) as I participated to Compo' LDJAM.
Godot Engine allows me to export for Linux Windows and IOS quite easily, so you can all test this somehow. A web version is being observed right now, but don't expect it to work eventually.
I'd like to thank bog, my coworker of ever that also participated and made me some food to eat haha.
Have a nice day friends !
Post Producing :
- Fix (3:30pm 08/29/16) :
- Buttons on splash screen are now disabled while animation is running so you can't press spacebar to reload the same animation in a loop.Buttons on splash screen are now disabled while animation is running so you can't press spacebar to reload the same animation in a loop.
- The in-game menu window now disables the player controls
- QWERTY keyboards can play, Q and A are left, Z and W are top.
|Published||55 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||85 days ago|
|Tags||godot, ios, ldjam, linux, Ludum Dare 36, Puzzle-Platformer, windows|
|License||GNU General Public License v2.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Just execute matching version (x32 or x64)
- Linux users
- You might have to allow the execution right ( chmod +x filename )
- Other users
- The game has exclusively been tested on Linux OS (Archlinux).
- If any problem, please contact me at : VanDog at mailoo dot org
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.